Bülent Arınç has become the agenda with President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and his exit on the economy. Bülent Arınç, who also criticized the MHP’s support for the government, has become the most talked about meat topic on social media.
Former Speaker of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Bülent Arınç, who is often on the agenda with his criticism of the AK party, is on the agenda this time with his statements on the President Erdoğan. Making ratings on the agenda of the live show he attended on Channel 42, Arınç said, “Now the love and trust in Tayyip Bey continues, but it continues to weaken. We must stop this weakening,” he said. Bülent Arınç criticized the statements of AK party members regarding the cost of living and said, “Do you know how much 2 kilos of meat cost? people who hurt, but just so you know,” he said. Here are the titles of Arinc’s statements…
Love and trust in Tayyip Bey continues, but has diminished.
– The people carried us to power for 20 years being satisfied. If satisfied again, be sure we will go. People show their satisfaction at the polls, sometimes every 5 years, sometimes every 3.5 years. I have always seen victories. However, the AK party weakened in the elections of June 7, 2015, elections in which I left politics. This is God’s warning to us.
– I have been in this profession since the elections of 69. I am a person who came to Konya during the elections of Erbakan Hodja and who made propaganda. I know how he gave 40,000 votes to Konyalı Hodja, he didn’t give it in vain. “This man has a job,” he said. He made both religious and intelligent, teacher and motor, that’s what we want. What the blind want is one eye, God gave two eyes. They found him at Erbakan Hoca. He obtained 3 parliamentary votes. After that, he gave his party 9 deputies. He trusted…
– Then the AK party came and gave them all to the AK party. My name is David the Just. They were expelled from 9 villages, we took refuge in the 10th village for now. But I found a nice saying recently. He said: “Whether what you say is true, the rest is the work of 9 villages”. Now the love and trust in Tayyip Bey continues, but it continues to weaken. This weakening must be stopped.
Do you know how much a 2 kilo horse costs?
– Our group vice-president made a wrong mathematical calculation. Then I don’t know if it came back or not, it fell into a count that would include 7% like 700%. It was a little ridiculous, of course. He’s a very good person if you don’t give in to your carelessness.
– An MP from Konya said ‘very small hikes, there is nothing to complain about’. These people hurt, but just so you know. In other words, he walks around with his chest tight so that I eat half a kilo of meat instead of 2 kilos of meat. Do you know how much money 2 kilos of meat are worth? 300 pounds. Who will pay this money?
Reaction to the dismissal of the MHP: the people are asking the question on election day
Arınç, who also made a statement regarding MHP Kayseri MP Baki Ersoy who resigned from his party after being disciplined by his party due to his criticism of hikes and inflation, said: “Now, the MHP is an unaccepted or unspoken partner of the government. . In other words, it is one of the essential elements of the Popular Alliance. Bahceli sometimes says “we are the opposition party”, but he tries to protect our president and the government with everything. I’m not about that. Why did the hon. member say that and why was an investigation made into him? The people wonder all this on election day. Today, he does not even deign to express them to himself, but at election time, he remembers them all. Then there will be a lot of things that will remind the nation of that,” he said.
I know chain store owners, they are all AK party clerics.
Commenting on market chains, which have been criticized for their exorbitant price hikes by the government, Arınç said:
– There are 3 markets, they do this and that. I know these market owners. All of them are religious, sane and members of the AK party. They all love Tayyip Bey like their own brothers.
– 3 grocery store chains, I’m talking to them. ‘What are you doing?’ I say. Sir, this is our highest profit rate of 1% or 1.5% Look, the prices in all markets in Turkey are almost close to each other. Business is on offer. How much you buy is how much you put into it.
Crédit Agricole does not give rent and salary, I do.
– One of them said: ‘I have 60,000 employees. I have 11,000 stores. I employ these people. I pay taxes on all of them. But for example, the State pays the rent of the Crédit Agricole markets. The government pays its employees. Go do the same there. There, some things cost 50 cents or 10 cents less or more.
Don’t be unfair to market chains! “Buy high, sell low”
– It depends where you look. Therefore, it is necessary to get to the root of price increases in the markets. They try to make money with a turnover of 1 or 1.5 lira. You would do an injustice if they said that. Please hear me out about Konya Markets.
– Some people say to their bosses or to themselves: “Buy them high, but sell them low”. This has not been seen anywhere in the world. I will buy expensive but will sell cheap. Well, I’m going to make a loss, who will cover my loss? “Shut up, do it like that”, such a profession does not exist anywhere else in the world.
Arınç’s words “You can’t fool the nation” became an event
Arınç had warned the government about the economic crisis in his speech yesterday at the iftar organized by the AKP provincial presidency in Manisa. Speaking clearly at the fast-breaking dinner, Arınç pointed out that the problem of economy cannot be ignored by a politician and said, “If there are problems in the economy, if your power to If the purchase has decreased, if the value of the Turkish currency has decreased, if the need for goods is increasing every day, if inflation reaches 60% with the official figures, the nation cannot be excited with the rhetoric. You cannot cheat with the word”.