Head of cogeneration Kemal Kilicdaroglutogether with his wife Selvi Kılıçdaroğlu, visited Güllü Demir and her 3 children, who had no electricity at home for four months, at her home.
Kilicdaroglu, “We say the social state, that is to say the state which is on the side of the poor and the poor. Where is this social state, where is this power, where is this palace and its company… Everyone is in a good mood, but the problem of the nation is different. They don’t understand.” Demir, who has no electricity at home, said, “Let him reach out to our children. If my children stand in darkness, let them be the light. May they come out of the darkness and be a light to us. we are overwhelmed‘ he said.
CHP Chairman Kemal Kılıçdaroğlu, accompanied by his wife Selvi Kılıçdaroğlu, visited Güllü Demir, who lives in Keçiören, Ankara, and his children.
Kılıçdaroğlu, who visited Demir, who has been without electricity for four months and lives with his three children, issued a statement after the visit. Expressing that natural gas does not work at home because there is no electricity, Kılıçdaroğlu said, “I want to raise the consciousness of society. The conscience of society should have a voice. Society should give voice to injustice. say enough.”
The highlights of Kılıçdaroğlu’s speech are as follows:
“HE HAS 3 CHILDREN”
- We visited a family and a brother whose electricity had been off for four months. He has 3 children. We talked a little inside. He said, “My eldest son, today is April 23, all his friends are going to school, singing songs, but my son was crying at home,” he said, which touched me and saddened me deeply. “Why don’t we have a television, we don’t have a light”.
“I WANT TO RAISE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF SOCIETY”
- If this nation has a piece of conscience, it should know in what conditions live the 4 million subscribers whose electricity has been cut off. What we call consciousness is very important. I want to raise the consciousness of society. The conscience of society must have a voice. Society must give voice to injustice. Enough, he should say. Our neighborly relations are also very important. It is said that the neighbor “needs the neighbor’s ashes”. The notion of injustice is very important to us. It is said that he who is silent in the face of injustice is the devil.
“Isn’t there even a single person clouding your conscience”
- In such a picture, we see that the conscience of those who govern is dulled. They do not see this image, they do not even know such an image. Those who live in palaces ignore the people who live in their humble homes and have their electricity cut off for months. When I inform about this and announce it to large masses, they say: “Sir, the number is not so high, it is the number”. Is there not even a person disturbing your conscience… A person, even a person…
“WHERE IS THIS SOCIAL STATE, WHERE IS THIS POWER, WHERE IS THIS PALACE AND ITS COMPANY”
- The policies they follow are policies to enrich a handful of people. They serve the gang of five, not the citizen. A mother with 3 children, a whole state, can’t the power take care of the problems of this family? There are thousands of families like that. The mother says: “I want to work, but I have 3 children, how will I work, all 3 are small. So what does he say? We call it the social state, that is, the state that is on the side of the poor and the poor. Where is this social state, where is this power, where is this palace and its company… Everyone is in a good mood, but the problem of the nation is different. They do not understand.
“DOES A CHILD STAY IN THE DARK?”
- Summary of work; I told our brother to be patient, but he tells me why I said patience and how he rebelled. I would like to say to my people; We will change this order. I believe in the foresight of this nation, I trust. This nation has a conscience. This conscience does not accept it. He does not accept such dramatic paintings. Hopefully we will change all that together. We will bring peace and prosperity to this country. No child in this country will go to bed hungry. No child will be left in the dark. Does a child stay in the dark…”
“MY 3 CHILDREN ARE NOT PATIENT”
Güllü Demir, who has had no electricity in her home for four months, said: “They tell us: ‘Be patient, be quiet’, but we cannot be patient. My 3 children cannot be patients. My 3 children will have to drink milk, that the electricity must be turned on, that natural gas must be burned. My child needs to study. He said: “He must live in electricity. I am not alone, there are many friends like me. I want to be the voice of all of them. Now I want the government to reach out to us,” he said.
“EVERYTHING IS EXPENSIVE TO FIRE”
Stressing that support is not enough, Demir said, “If my state does everything for Syrians coming from outside, it should do everything for my nation. There is gas… We cannot reach it, if it is given from one place. , it’s pulled from two places,” he said.
“IF OUR CHILDREN ARE IN THE DARK, LET THEM BE THE LIGHT”
Demir appealed to the government saying, “Let them reach out to us, not those who come from outside.
He also thanked Kılıçdaroğlu and his wife Selvi Kılıçdaroğlu for their visit.
“MILLIONS OF OUR CHILDREN LIVE WITH THE DRAMA AND NEGATIVES YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED”
After Demir’s speech, Kılıçdaroğlu said, “You are speaking on behalf of millions of people whose electricity and natural gas are cut off. Millions of our children and millions of our children are experiencing the drama and all the negativities that you are experiencing. In fact, this painting is the one we don’t deserve. I hope we will fight and resolve this situation together,” he said.
Kılıçdaroğlu also said: “There is a solution, there will be a solution. Every family will have income security. Every family will live in peace. Every family will have an income and live in peace,” he said.