240000 KG OF HEATING FUEL (KALYAK-FUEL OIL 4) THE PURCHASE OF GOODS AND DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT INCLUDING TRANSPORT TO EÜAŞ ERMENEK HEPP MANAGEMENT FUEL TANK will be covered. Detailed information about the auction can be found below:
a) Name: GENERAL MANAGEMENT OF ELEKTRİK ÜRETİM A.Ş (EÜAŞ) OPERATION MANAGEMENT OF ERMENEK HYDROELECTRIC POWER PLANT
b) Address: GORMELI VILLAGE DSI PERMANENT SOCIAL WEBSITE INSIDE 00022 70400 ERMENEK/ KARAMAN
c) Telephone and fax numbers: 3387966399 – 3387966462
ç) The website where the bidding document can be viewed and downloaded using electronic signature: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-The purchase of the goods subject to the call for tenders
a) Name: 240,000 KG OF HEATING FUEL (KALYAK-FUEL OIL 4)
b) Quality, type and quantity: 240,000 (two hundred and forty thousand) KG OF HEATING FUEL (KALYAK-FUEL OIL 4)
Detailed information can be obtained from the administrative specification in the tender document in EKAP.
c) Place of construction/delivery: EÜAŞ ERMENEK HEPP MANAGEMENT DIRECTORATE ERMENEK/KARAMAN
ç) Duration/date of delivery: IT WILL BE TAKEN IN 365 DAYS, BETWEEN THE DATES REQUESTED BY THE DIRECTION OF EXPLOITATION OF EÜAŞ ERMENEK HEPP AND IN AMOUNTS TO BE DETERMINED BY THE DIRECTION OF MANAGEMENT
d) Start date of the work: THE WORK WILL START ON THE TENTH DAY FOLLOWING THE SIGNATURE OF THE AGREEMENT.
a) Date and time of the tender (deadline for tender):30.05.2022 – 14:00
b) Place of meeting of the tender commission (the address where the e-bids will be opened): EÜAŞ Ermenek HEPP Direction des Opérations Ermenek / Karaman
4. Conditions for participation in the call for tenders and required documents and criteria to be applied when assessing the qualification:
4.1. In order for bidders to participate in the call for tenders, they must declare the documents listed below, the qualification criteria and information on the non-tariff elements falling within the scope of their electronic offers.
22.214.171.124. Information on the permit, license or certificate of activity or the documents necessary to obtain in accordance with the legislation in force to exercise the activity of sale of the goods subject to the call for tenders:
If it is the “Concessionaire of the Fuel Marketing and Distribution Organization”; Dealership letter and dealership contract, issued by the institution of which the bidder is the dealership, stating that it is the dealership of the Fuel and Distribution Marketing Corporation
4.1.2. Information showing that you are authorized to bid;
126.96.36.199. Legal entities; According to those responsible for managing the bidders, the information concerning the partners and their ratios (excluding shares offered to the public)/members/founders are obtained from EKAP by the administration.
4.1.3. Letter of offer, the form and content of which are determined in the Administrative Specifications.
4.1.4. Information on the bid bond, the form and content of which are determined in the Administrative Specifications.
4.1.5 All or part of the contract that is the subject of the invitation to tender cannot be subcontracted.
4.1.6 If the document submitted by the legal person to prove the work experience belongs to the partner who owns more than half of the share of the legal person, the Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey or an expert -chartered accountant or a chartered accountant, financial adviser or public notary after the date of first announcement and from the date of issue. Information on the document demonstrating that this condition has been maintained without interruption for one year,
4.2. Documents relating to economic and financial adequacy and the criteria that these documents must include: The criteria relating to economic and financial adequacy have not been specified by the Administration.
4.3. Documents relating to professional and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must meet:
4.3.1. Information on documents evidencing professional experience: Information on documents or document of experience of the technological product, the final acceptance procedures of which have been completed in the last five years under a contract with a price, and not less than 15% of the quoted price, showing work experience related to the work being tendered or similar work.
4.4. Works to be considered as similar works in this invitation to tender:
4.4.1. The delivery of all types of heating fuels manufactured by Public Institutions and Organizations or in the private sector will be considered as similar work.
5. The most economically advantageous tender will be determined on the basis of price only.
6. Only national bidders can participate in the call for tenders.
7. The tender dossier can be consulted free of charge on EKAP. However, those who will bid for the tender are required to upload the tender document via EKAP using electronic signature.
8. Once the tenders have been electronically prepared via EKAP, they will be signed with an electronic signature and sent via EKAP with the electronic key linked to the tender until the date and time of the tender.
9. Bidders shall submit their bids in the form of a unit price offered on the total price found by multiplying the amount of each work item and the unit prices offered for those work items. Following the call for tenders, a unit price contract will be signed with the tenderer.
10. In this invitation to tender, an offer will be made for all the work.
11. Bidders will provide a bid bond in an amount to be determined by themselves, not less than 3% of the price they bid.
12. There will be no electronic discount in this offer.
13. The period of validity of the tenders submitted is 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of the invitation to tender.
14. Tenders cannot be submitted as a consortium.
15. Other Considerations:
Tenderers whose bid price is deemed excessively low by the tender commission will be asked to explain themselves in accordance with article 38 of the law.