DUZCE FOREST MANAGEMENT DIRECTORATE IS IN 2022 ADDITIONAL FOREST ROADS PROGRAM, ASAR FOREST MANAGEMENT MANAGEMENT 205, 208, 208/1, 209, 212, 216, 219 AND SAMANDERE FOREST MANAGEMENT GOVERNMENT ARE ON ROADS BEARING CODE NOS 361 AND 362.
DIRECTORATE OF FOREST MANAGEMENT-DUZCE
Superstructure construction works on roads with code numbers 205, 208, 208/1, 209, 212, 216, 219 and Samandrere Forest Management Directorate 361 and 362 of Asar Chief Forestry Officer, which are included in the 2022 forest road supplement program of our Düzce Forestry Directorate According to Article 19, the tender will be launched by open tender and tenders will be received only via EKAP in an electronic environment. Detailed information about the auction can be found below:
a) Name: FOREST MANAGEMENT DIRECTORATE-DUZCE OTHER SPECIAL BUDGET AGENCIES DIRECTORATE GENERAL FOR FORESTS
b) Address: KÜLTÜR MAHALLESI OLD ISTANBUL CADDESI 725. Sokak 81010 DUZCE CENTER/DUZCE
c) Telephone and fax numbers: 3805145645 – 3805240543
ç) The website where the bidding document can be viewed and downloaded using electronic signature: https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/
2-Construction works subject to the call for tenders
a) Name: Construction works of superstructures on roads with code numbers 205, 208, 208/1, 209, 212, 216, 219 and the direction of forest exploitation of Samandree 361 and 362 of the direction of forest operations of Asar, which are in the additional forest road of 2022 program of our direction of forest operations of Düzce.
b) Quality, type and quantity: 18.66 km. Superstructure
Detailed information can be obtained from the administrative specification in the tender document in EKAP.
c) Location to be constructed/delivered: Asar Forest Operation Chiefdom 205, 208, 208/1, 209, 212, 216, 219 and Samandere Forest Operation Chiefdom 361 and 362 numbered roads
ç) Duration/Delivery time: It is 45 (Forty-Five) calendar days from the place of delivery.
d) Start date of work: Within 5 days from the date of signature of the contract
Work will begin after delivery of the site.
a) Date and time of the tender (tender deadline): 17.05.2022 – 10:00
b) Meeting place of the tender commission (the address where electronic tenders will be opened): Meeting room of the Düzce Forest Management Directorate
4. Conditions for participation in the invitation to tender and required documents and criteria to be applied when assessing qualifications:
4.1. In order for bidders to participate in the call for tenders, they must declare the documents listed below, the qualification criteria and information on the non-tariff elements falling within the scope of their electronic offers.
4.1.2. Information showing that you are authorized to bid
220.127.116.11. Legal entities; According to those responsible for managing the bidders, the information concerning the partners and their ratios (excluding shares offered to the public)/members/founders are obtained from EKAP by the administration.
4.1.3. Letter of offer, the form and content of which are determined in the Administrative Specifications.
4.1.4. Bid bond, the form and content of which are determined in the Administrative Specifications.
4.1.5 Sub-contractors may be employed in the work being tendered with the approval of the administration. However, not all work can be outsourced. Tenderers must provide the list of work they intend to have subcontracted to perform in the appendix to the call for tenders.
4.1.6 If the document presented by the legal person to prove professional experience belongs to the partner holding more than half of the legal person, the clerks of the commercial register at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry/ chamber of commerce or by the chartered accountant or certified public accountant from the date of the first announcement A document issued after and showing that this condition has been maintained without interruption for one year, counting down from the date of issue.
4.2. Documents relating to economic and financial adequacy and criteria that these documents must meet:
By the administration for unspecified economic and financial qualification criteria.
4.3. Documents relating to professional and technical competence and the criteria that these documents must meet:
4.3.1. Work experience documents:
Documents proving work experience in the subject of the tender or similar work, not less than 50% of the price offered and carried out under a contract with a price during the last fifteen years.
4.4. Works to be considered as similar works in this invitation to tender and engineering and architectural services to be considered as equivalent to similar works:
4.4.1. Works to be considered as similar works in this invitation to tender:
A/V group jobs
4.4.2. Engineering or architecture departments to be considered equivalent to similar work:
Engineering and Architecture Departments; Civil and forestry engineering
5. The most economically advantageous tender will be determined on the basis of price only.
6. Only national bidders can participate in the call for tenders.
7. The tender dossier can be consulted free of charge on EKAP. However, those who will bid for the tender are required to upload the tender document via EKAP using electronic signature.
8. Once the tenders have been electronically prepared via EKAP, they will be signed with an electronic signature and sent via EKAP with the electronic key linked to the tender until the date and time of the tender.
9. Bidders will submit their bids on a turnkey lump sum price. Following the call for tenders, a turnkey lump sum contract will be signed with the tenderer.
10. In this invitation to tender, an offer will be made for all the work.
11. Bidders will provide a bid bond in an amount to be determined by themselves, not less than 3% of the price they bid.
12. There will be no electronic discount in this offer.
13. The period of validity of the tenders submitted is 90 (ninety) calendar days from the date of the invitation to tender.
14. Tenders cannot be submitted as a consortium.
15. Other questions: Limit value coefficient to be applied in the tender (N): 1.2
Bids from bidders who submit bids below the limit value will be rejected without any explanation.
IT IS ANNOUNCED.
Publisher: E. Varol